About Istanbul Expo Center: "Be at the Center of Fairs!"
Istanbul Expo Center, which was founded with the goal of making Istanbul the world capital of exhibitions, owns the biggest fairgrounds in Turkey.
Istanbul Expo Center (IFM) covers WTC Istanbul's largest exhibition area. The center stretches over 249.000 m2 and the overall rentable area is 98,000 m2 consisting of 11 exhibition halls. All of these halls are operated by WTC Istanbul. By taking Turkish exhibition organizations beyond world standards, WTC Istanbul profoundly strives to make Istanbul the capital of the exhibition world and currently plays host to approximately 100 exhibitions each year.
WTC Istanbul proudly possesses the biggest fair ground in Turkey and its close regions in terms of size and rentable expo halls. In connection with WTC Istanbul, the exhibitions held in Istanbul Expo Center (IFM) attract hundreds of thousands of visitors, which open up new markets and opportunities for companies in global context.
- Istanbul Expo Center is the biggest fairground in Turkey.
- Approximately 100 exhibitions are organized annually.
- There are 11 exhibition halls in the 249.000 m2 of land.
- Istanbul Expo Center is owned by World Trade Center Istanbul, which is part of a global network of World Trade Centers Association that owns the licenses of more than 300 World Trade Centers in 100 countries.
- Located next to WTC Istanbul Business Towers, WOW Hotels and WOW Convention Center.
Your can view our exhibition calendar at https://ifm.com.tr/en/ifm-calendar.